Job and parking.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjoybe

Reaction score
.  Job in berry fields available in NW  WA.  I have room for two to park at my home in exchange for 3 hr. garden work/ wk.  Laundry, wkly shower and oven use. Friendly, creekside, garden, orchard, near Mt. Baker.

crofter said:
Requires heavy lifting, besides the truck driving.
-crofter
I lost my CDL late last year. 12 years driving company, OO and running my own MC. I did not or rarely loaded or unloaded trucks. That is why god invented forklifts and guys to operate them. 
This is a really good way of putting your back out. 
No thank you. Then there is picking fruit by hand. I did that as a kid in Kent in the UK picking strawberries and a few other fruits. A backbreaking badly paid task. Ok for a youngster but now? No I don't think so.

izifaddag said:
I lost my CDL late last year...

"No CDL required" ....scroll down. Loading/unloading,yes. 

The post is confusing since they include the link to their site that lists the driving jobs but they are also making this offer:

"I have room for two to park at my home in exchange for 3 hr. garden work/ wk."

Is this person part of the company or just happens to live nearby and needs help with a garden?

They don't make it clear whether the..."Laundry, wkly shower and oven use. Friendly, creekside, garden, orchard, near Mt. Baker", is just for that part-time job or for the driving jobs,too?

Or they expect you to do both?

My name is Carol and I shared 2 distinct opportunities. 1 to park on my land near Mt. Baker and 2 another well paying job in my area.

hi Carol. A little tip, many of us will not do the Face Book thing. so could you give us some more information here. highdesertranger