jealous people Im being asked to leave im an eye sore

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL
Ok you guys are making me feel much better .
 I just need to concentrate on my bus and not these jerks .

You are wrong. You are a bad guy. No matter what you do you will be wrong. Doesn't matter that you are a contributing member of society, paying taxes, respectful, supporting the community, possibly volunteering, or maybe being part of a great family. None of that matters. The sooner you get used to accepting that you are a bad person, the sooner you can become a happy, positive, contributing member of society. I for one am glad to have you around. The world is a better place for it.

If your driving a school bus as a job you are Saint capt_caveman!

You can also tell your community that you're just so passionate about your job that you don't wanna go home from it, so you took measures into your own hands.

No joke, you provide a valuable service. I remember being one of those rugrats throwing paper balls around and flipping off cars at a traffic stop. Keep it up caveman.

Being a school bus driver sounds like a great job for a semi-retired RVer. Seasonal and good pay. Plus you can move around the country. The best part of being a school bus driver is, it's probably the only job left where you can discipline the rowdy little SOBs and not lose your job for doing so. 

Also, my old downstairs neighbor was a school bus driver in the on-season and she would drive local fire crews to faraway fire zones in the off-season. Another possible job, possibly "high" in demand anymore. Someone should tell Bob Wells about these for his videos. Maybe better than Workamping for Amazon.

capt_caveman said:
Im so ready to get out of here bus is ready 
 I have found 8 places to rotate free camping where im going no need for stealth thank God  :rolleyes: Two are weekend camping

Schools about to start in two weeks 
they are dying for drivers 

So you are going to live in a skoolie and work in one too??

BTW, what do those neighbors do when a real schoolbus drives by? 
They will probably think it is you again.    ~crofter

thanks everyone I do love what i do 
 what really sells as a school bus driver in New Mexico im a( SBDI ) 
 Im a instructor I train new drivers but my license to train is only good there not here in Washington state 
but the pays way better here .

Ok wish me luck everyone that lady comes through on buying my truck Wednesday 

Capt caveman is ready to roll ( itchy feet)!!!
 cavernend.jpg

Attachments

• cavernend.jpg
    cavernend.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 5
Loved Have Gun Will Travel and found out that The Rifleman (Chuck Connors) was really good too. Amazon Prime used to have both of them but unfortunately now has neither one. :(

watch both on youtube 

the rifleman 

have gun well travel

enjoy
10981.jpg

Attachments

• 10981.jpg
    10981.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 3
capt_caveman said:
Thanks guys 

Ok got a call this morning A lady that test drove my truck last week wants my truck hopefully she well pick it up this Wednesday fingers crossed :s  

Im so ready to get out of here bus is ready 
 I have found 8 places to rotate free camping where im going no need for stealth thank God  :rolleyes: Two are weekend camping

Good luck Buddy,

It sure is funny how stick house people are sensitive about vehicular houses.  I think your bus looks awesome, but I would be tempted to paint it OD Green or something that looks more at home in the woods, so at least you can be sort of stealthy in one environment if you want to later.

Hope you enjoy the freedom!!!

As to the westerns, I have some over the air tv and those westerns are still on today.  Funny how women in the 1870s had 1960s hair.

I have lived in vehicles most of my life, but I can also give you a home owners perspective.
When you are mobile and something in the neighborhood strikes you wrong, you can pack up and leave. How is someone in a house supposed to do that? Since they can't easily leave, they feel forced to deal with whatever displeases them. People were not living in vehicles when they bought the house, so they are resisting the change. To them, you are the bad guy, and any HOA or code enforcement officer will side with them. It comes down to do you want to be right, or would you rather be happy. You can take the issue to the Supreme Court, but I doubt if that will bring anyone happiness including you. You may want to look into another place to boondock.
If you ever do go into California, you will get cited for the converted bus still being yellow. As has been mentioned, in some States you must repaint an ex school bus a different color.

wasanah2 said:
As to the westerns, I have some over the air tv and those westerns are still on today.  Funny how women in the 1870s had 1960s hair.

Funny how they wake up with their eye make-up and immaculately coiffed hair perfectly intact.  They look better than most people do when they go to sleep.

I wish I could wake from a night of panicked yelly fear-sweat dreams to look like a photo-tableau for a high-res coffee-table book.  Or ever once, that would also be okay.

It's an odd metamorphosis which occurs during the night. I go to bed perfectly human and awake a cockroach with 'Don King' hair. 

(Thankfully, my late husband was a sports fan.) :D

LivGolden said:
It's an odd metamorphosis which occurs during the night. I go to bed perfectly human and awake a cockroach with 'Don King' hair. 
You should not be reading Kafka before bedtime!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Metamorphosis

But good to see that OP has found a good entertainment channel on youtube. With the mellow-yellow bus, now he's all set.

ok todays the day to sell the truck i pick them up at 10 a.m. 
see what happens

LivGolden said:
Good to see you woke up with fingers this morning, and are able to type again. Must have been a bit scary waking up the first few days and looking in the mirror in the morning. Hopefully OP shakes the bugs out of his bus.
https://co0069yjui-flywheel.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Cockroach.jpg

Imaging how your life was gives me the willies! Now I'm having bad dreams. Thanks a bunch. 
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_yPWyFZEdY0s/SAY7FZj649I/AAAAAAAAC20/IPek5EhOfj0/s400/4ORKIN.jpg

Nothing is an eyesore per the law or forcing anyone to move on. That's absurd. Free Country? Hm.