It's Jim !

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent video! Much inspiration for those of us dealing with disabilities and Max is just such a cutie patootie!

Great vid, way to go Jim!!!

Thanks Jim, And may you keep up the good work for a long time.

MM

cool vid,Bob has really honed his interview skills,nice job

Jim is an example of someone who 'walks the walk'. Resourceful and helpful. It's good to see him on videos, he has a wealth of knowledge.

Thank you all and thank you to Bob for doing the video.

Great video! Looking forward to Solar & Internet vids.

Wishing you & Max all the best! :heart:

As a n00b just getting to know folks around here, I found that just lovely. Thanks you for sharing yourself with us in that way, Jim, a pleasure to meet you just a bit more. Thanks for your service to this community and helping to bring us together, Bob. May sunshine and rainbows follow you both.

I am so glad to see this!  I am honored that I can consider Jim a friend.  He is a find human being. 

Pat

Nice to "meet" you Jim. Max the wonder puppy is sooooo cute!

Thank you all. I am overwhelmed.

If you think you can handle even more of the wonder puppy and tolerate shameless self promotion, Bob posted the tour of my trailer.

Love how Max just hangs there, legs dangling, as content as can be.

And all that sun-juice! Two Morningstar CCs....oooooooooooo. And near a kilowatt on your roof...ruf ruf, as Max might say.

A gentle personality to go with the sharp mind; much respect.

Jim, if you will be at the January RTR I would like to do any lifting/climbing/stooping/moving/scrubbing/whatever that needs doing. Your considerable talents are better used elsewhere. :)

jimindenver said:
If you think you can handle even more of the wonder puppy and tolerate shameless self promotion, Bob posted the tour of my trailer.

Your solar system is very well thought out. As I stated in a comment for the video, I have never seen air conditioning run on solar before, then again, I have never seen a mobile solar system as big as yours before.
Thanks for linking the video, and Max is a little cutie. :)

It's great to put a face to the name! Solar is one of those things that absolutely confounds me, so I'm amazed by the people who really 'get it'. I always read Jim's solar posts with a mixture of interest, awe, and confusion. :)

And, as a fellow member of the Tall People Club (though I'm a woman of just 5'10"), it's always nice to see how other talls are set up.

Nice video Jim and Bob. It is good to see who people are and their rigs. I also am disabled and living in a TT. I love all the solar!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts