It is really happening!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is it. Everything is all packed in my little red wagon. Launch is early in the morning from Albuquerque. I am excited and scared to death all at once. Next stop Ehrenburg.

Gen and Seamus the shameless feline.

Hey Lil Red,

It was great to meet you and Seamus earlier. I didn't catch this post before now but wanted to chime in there are apparently multiple freaked-out people (including me!). I'm also wingin' it and have to work as I go, but I believe we can do it. I love your car, I had one just like it in grey. I think you did a great packing job, those cars can hold a surprising amount. If you need anything or want a cup of tea or coffee or something, I'm happy to share.

Magicwolf said:
Hey Lil Red,

It was great to meet you and Seamus earlier. I didn't catch this post before now but wanted to chime in there are apparently multiple freaked-out people (including me!). I'm also wingin' it and have to work as I go, but I believe we can do it. I love your car, I had one just like it in grey. I think you did a great packing job, those cars can hold a surprising amount. If you need anything or want a cup of tea or coffee or something, I'm happy to share.

It was great meeting you too. Seamus has settled in like a champ. Hoping we have sunshine tomorrow so I will feel like walking around.

I am not so freaked out yet but I will be! Haha!

Gen & Seamus the cat.

Hey Red, congrats on escaping. I just spent the night in Albuquerque

jimindenver said:
Hey Red, congrats on escaping. I just spent the night in Albuquerque

Can't wait to meet you so hurry up and get here.

Gen & Seamus the cat

How's the weather out there? I'm going to be tenting camping...

Thanks in advance!

LilRedWagon said:
This is it. Everything is all packed in my little red wagon. Launch is early in the morning from Albuquerque. I am excited and scared to death all at once. Next stop Ehrenburg.

Gen and Seamus the shameless feline.

Awesome! Take a deep breath and enjoy the journey....