It’s not too early to plan for summer vacation(s)!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoulRaven

Reaction score
It’s not too early to plan for summer vacation(s)!

My GF up north retires and turns 62 in March.

Have senior access card will travel!

Cape Hatteras in May, Cape May NJ in June, Acadia National Park in July, Allegheny National Forest in August, and Assateague National Seashore in September.

I may just have to join the 2 of you if she doesn't care. Not familiar with the area and hope to be there in the mid summer. Going to meet my 83 year old dad to go with him on his bucket list. I think it's the only thing on it. Pikes Peak probably in June.

If you have a National Recreation access pass my GF can stay home.

I am just “using” her for half price camping and free park admissions.

You're a big turd. your girlfriend has 6 months on me, I won't have mine til next Dec. You better stick with her. Or maybe I'll travel with her and she and I will enjoy the half price camping. LOL

OK I will offer this proposal. We all ride in the cab of my truck and I will pull your trailer.

I will stay in my truck camper alone; you and my GF share your trailer with her Bichon Frise and her three cats.

You and my GF split the cost of the campgrounds and it’s a three way split on the gasoline.

What is a "National Recreations Access Pass"? I have the "America the Beautiful Pass" also called the National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Pass. Has a picture of two red flowers on the front.

I believe the access pass is for the physically disabled. Golden pass is for out elders.

Latest posts