Introduction

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tomfoolery

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

My name is Tom, but you probably figured that out already. I live in Northern New York State. I’m a naturist and I have a 2016 Prius Hybrid and a Lectric eBike that I got just before they came out with the step-thru model. I’m in the process of outfitting my Prius for camping. I’ve camped through the Adirondacks most of my life and after divorce, find myself single again at age 62. Retired from a 23 year employ with St. Lawrence University, a small private liberal arts college. 

I’ve read the Tips, Tricks, and Rules post, and have watched all of Bob’s videos as well as every other Prius Dwelling video I could find on YouTube. Looks like an exciting life but as i currently own a sticks and bricks home and am living on disability payments only, I would need to sell my home before venturing out on my own. In the meantime I’d like to car/tent camp at various nudist camps and around the Adirondacks this year then see how it goes. I’ve read and watched everything I can on LaPosa South LTVA and The Magic Circle, located within.  I’ve even spoken with Bill Alexander, the fellow who manages the LaPosa South LTVA and have had many of my many questions answered. I’m looking to glean info from these forums and contribute as well and as much as possible.

Welcome Tom to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Highdesertranger

Welcome to the CRVL Forum   :)

I live here in the southern tip of Ohio right on the Ohio River.  I have my own private beach so I can bathe in sun light, moon light, or in the river :rolleyes: while enjoying a fair amount of privacy.

Below are a couple of websites that may be helpful to you and you are welcome to use them.

Welcome, Tom. I spent the winter in La Posa South, in the penumbra between YARC camp and the magic circle.

One thing I can tell you about the magic circle is that there are signs letting you know when you're entering, but not when you're exiting. This little fact led to some surprising passerby on the road between my camp and Cammalu's.

If you camp next winter in the magic circle, find the Scamp trailer near the YARC camp and come say hey. (Remember your pants, tho!)