Introduction

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Papermoon

Reaction score
Hi everyone. My name is Mary presently I am in my home waiting for next year when we plan to travel Canada in a van. We did a trip 2 years ago in a Honda odesey from Florida to Washington state and back and I loved every moment. We lived in a sailboat for 10 years so a similar life style.
I look forward to getting advise and making connections. But most of all I look forward to living the life I was ment to live. Thank you

Welcome Mary to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

highdesertranger

Welcome Papermoon - (by the way one of my favorite movies) It appears you are someone who will enjoy this forum and be able to give advice and opinions as well as receive. All my plans are on hold now - but I am not the only one.
What region is home for you guys? I am in South Central PA but as some as things loosen up I plan to be in the East KY mountains. Again welcome to you both.

Hello. Our home is the space coast florida. Its just lovely here the lock down rules are hard to take though. My thoughts are with all the travelers both land and water. They seam to be in no mans land. Caught in the middle.
I know everyone will be so happy to be free again. Thanks for the welcome.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Hi. I'm Kristen. Contemplating van life, again. Yet again. Will wander around to ask 87 questions and post my haikku. Thanks!

Latest posts