Introduction

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eacrouch

Reaction score
Hello,  I am just a dreamer at this point learning about being a Nomad.  I am in Kansas.  Looking forward to learning.

Watch countless Utube videos on the topic of fulltiming in an RV or Vandwelling. Then decide for yourself what you think. At this point that's my best advice.

Welcome to the CRVL forums eacrouch! We're ready to help make your dream a reality so feel free to ask about anything!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome Eacrouch to CRVL. I hope you find a cozy corner as you enjoy all the great people, stories and wealth of information this forum offers. Be safe and enjoy the roads ahead.

Welcome to the CRVL Forums   :) 

Have you heard the expression,  "If you can dream it.....you can do it" ?

You need only to have the Dream clear enough that you can break it down into components and begin to
work on each of those.   In time the Dream will begin to materialize for you.

Here,  many start with a dream of getting a Van that is affordable and sound enough to last them awhile.

Once they have that in place the rest is just scrounging materials and beginning to assemble the Van for week end camping and day trips to Cities a few hours away. 

I show something like this in the first link below.   But if you can get yourself to that point you can begin to start
living the dream.   It isn't that far from anyone's reach. 

I've driven across Kansas going to Denver.  Thank God I'm not allergic to sunflowers.   :p

Welcome aboard the crazy train.....
Alllllllllllllllllll Aboooooooard !
Skuh kuh kuh kuh kuh kuh