Introducing Ourselves

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hermes1

Reaction score
I have been lurking here for a while as well as watching Bob's excellent & helpful videos and decided it was high time to register and join the fun.  We are Bruce, Lin An our two Akitas Kenji & Suki.  We have been RV'ing recreationally for a few years, first in an Aliner Expedition and then a Northwood Snow River 246RKS travel trailer.  We have been planning to go full-time for approximately 1.5 years and will be, come end of December 2017.  We traded in our travel trailer on an Eagle Cap 1165 truck camper which is our rig of choice to full time in, our new home if you will.  We are planning to attend the RTR in January, had hoped to make it last year but a scheduling conflict got in the way.  Looking forward to meeting folks at the RTR and in the mean time interacting on this forum.

Welcome Bruce, Lin An, Kenji, and Suki. I think I cover y'all to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

Eagle Caps are nice. Three slides. King bed. Yeah.