Interested in camping at Lake Navajo on Colorado, New Mexico border in mid-August

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LostandFound

Reaction score
I dont know proper protocol yet for this forum as a newcomer but thought I would mention that I plan on camping out at Lake Navajo on the border between Colorado and New Mexico in mid to late August.  Ignacio, Colorado would be the meet up location and then caravan out on the oil rig roads to get to remote spots on the water.  It's been a couple of years since I was out there and I am looking forward to going back.  Just thought to put it out there if anyone is looking at their calendar several months out.  It is out in the bush so may not accommodate large RV's.  However there are "official camping sites on the north and south end of the lake.  I plan to be there for at least a week.

Hi LostandFound,

I moved your thread to the Gatherings Forum. Your Lake Navajo location sounds like a nice one. Maybe others here will be able to join you in August.