I'm going to try to go look at this one

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good price for a low mile Astro regardless of what it has.

Looks like a shower in the back driverside corner.

Corky

I would buy that if I lived anywhere near it. great concept, I bet that one won't last long.

Looks good.

Too bad I'm not in the market for one right now or I might give you some competition for it. :p 

That's a very cheap price fort that van. If it runs and drives and looks decent I'd buy it no questions asked because you could easily use it a few months and flip it for double the money. Those Pro Vans have a following, just beware of it being a scam.. as like Westy's those ProVans are often used as scams on CL due to the number of people looking for them..

Also if it's legit at that price it "will" go very very fast. Meaning don't sit on it and go see it ASAP if you really want it.

I emailed trying to get information and this is the reply

"[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Hello,[/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]This RV was donated to our non-profit organization and we would like to sell it to gain funds. Therefore it is currently in an vehicle auction house in Otay Mesa, CA. From the report we received, this is a beautiful RV inside and out and it is in perfect working conditions. Everything works, it only has 023,XXX miles. It will be going to auction this Saturday, April 18th.  We would like to get around $3,000 for it, the least we are willing to take is about $2,500. I can give you all the details of the auction if you are interested.[/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Thank you,[/font]
[font=Calibri, sans-serif]-Scott James[/font]
[font=Calibri, sans-serif]-Car Donation Made Easy"[/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Corky[/font]

I just went to the link to look at it and it said the ad had been flagged and removed. that usually means a scam. highdesertranger

To bad the add was pulled, pictures were good.  I mainly posted the link for people to see the design and concept.

I liked the usable bed even when pop top was down, kind of a travel mode/stay mode.

Corky

If you want more info about these vans, this is a pretty good post about their history.

http://americanadventurist.com/Forum/showthread.php?987-Tigers-101

The guy whom started Provan which was who made the Astro Tiger GT's was also the guy whom originally owned 4WheelCampers. Those were the very popular slide in truck toppers which were also pop tops. He Sold the 4Wheelcamper company then started Provan and eventually sold it as well.