I need to go home to my sick cat

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XFILE36

Reaction score
I am in Texas and came here to try to buy a van but it fell through.  I need to go home to my very sick cat. I need help if anyone knows any way for me to go back with a legal firearm and not have to mail it back. I should be able to do so without making special arrangements.  Right now I am in Arlington, TX and need to go to Burbank, CA.  Is there a gun dealer who can mail my gun back to me or a whatever.  I need to leave today

FFL licensed common carrier through FedEx, DHL, UPS. Required by law it's shipped overnight UNLOADED. Pre-package it before walking into UPS and FedEx can freak out a bit if you walk in with a firearm wanting to ship. Apparently required to go to the main branch. https://www.atf.gov/firearms/qa/may-nonlicensee-ship-firearm-common-or-contract-carrier

(information can change quickly, so best contact whichever one for clarity. also, confirm if ammo allowed unloaded in pkg)

Amtrak Firearm Info: https://www.amtrak.com/firearms-in-checked-baggage

You are 19 miles to Fort Worth - Amtrak

1501 Jones St.
Fort Worth TX 76102 (can check-in baggage there)

Gideon33w said:
She is getting a flight and will check the firearm like she did on the way down

having problem because the airline charged my account three times, so it didn't do thru. thanks for your help  i am on hold forever with the people who do the banking after hours

unfortunately they charged me 3 times. I AM STILL ON HOL WITH REGARD YO THIS

the stupid airlines charged my card 3 or 4 times last night, and I couldn't pay for my flight, tried to resolve it last night was on hold a long time, fell asleep......my card is not allowing me to charge another flight because of "fraud". I am on hold with my bank trying to get the hold off so i can buy another ticket...thanks for your help..I have a flight tentatively booked but need to pay by 1pm

United airlines charged my account 8 times and then there was a hold put on my account for fraud. I am not able to pay for a flight thru southwest....trying to get this resolved. I had to pay a 30 dollars to deposit on this room and if i don't check out by 11 am they can keep it. Because of this, they're going to keep it...oh welll it's 1 minute before 11
thats okay.

I cant cut the ziptie on my case because I don't have a knife because I had to throw it away. still dealing with that problem...

I picked up xfile at her motel, brought a knife for her to use and took her to Walmart for whatever she needed. I called a cab to take her to the airport. I had taken my meds and didn't want to drive.

I have done all I can or will do.

Rob

There are two sides to every story and broken promises made. I had to pay $52 to take a taxi to the airport. I am not rich, far from it. I am poor income wise, just sold something to buy the van. Out of respect for someone here on the forum, I am going away and not divulging more. Just remember, you don't have the full story because YOU weren't there. For the people who care, I have an appt in the AM with a vet. My vet isnt there until monday....

Status
Not open for further replies.