• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

I made a shirt with my Bacon Van on it :)

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thehellend

Reaction score
Link to Amazon (affiliate link warning!)

Full disclosure, I'm trying to break out of the lowest seller tier and I'm doing terribly, so my prices are set at about 38c commission a sale for me. If you like the shirt, or just want to support the desperate plight of a well-meaning van dweller type, please do go ahead and order. 

Thank you! :)

Err, so I just wanted to let you know that the 28th was my birthday and you were my first (real) sale, and I might have cried a bit when I saw it. Thank you so much! I ordered a sample and it looked fantastic in print, so I hope yours is the same quality. 

<3

The Hellend,
Congrats on your first sale! Great shirt design. I remember the agony of being in tier 10! Keep designing and stockpiling in draft.
Aloha

Great shirt!  I have a 1990 chevy g20 ... just starting out and the rtr will be my first go.  2018 will be your year to soar!!!