• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Van Dweller / Nomad T-Shirts

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UmpquaTim

Reaction score
A while back I was approved for Amazons "Merch" program, which I was going to use for another project (that I never got around to). Basically, the merch program lets you design T-shirts that Amazon prints "on-demand."  As part of my approval, I had to upload T-Shirt design ASAP or I'd lose my account.  With that said, I uploaded a few simple designs related to Van Dwellers & Nomads.  Here's a description of what each says...

1)  Simply says "Van Dweller'
2)  "Will work for Amp Hours"
3)  "BLM Royalty"
4)  "Boondocker - Ask me what it's like to really be FREE!"

Each is available in mens, womens, and I think children's too, and in various colors. Although, I don't suspect there's a lot of toddlers willing to "work for amp hours."

You can find these at:

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=w_bl_s...de=7141123011&field-brandtextbin=Dweller+Gear

I don't see any reason why you couldn't use your own Amazon affiliate ID if you wanted to offer these in your own Amazon stores.

And finally... I was just having some fun here. If you have a proposed design that you'd like to see on a shirt, let me know. Maybe we can have some fun with it.  Also, should you have any questions about the process I went through to get accepted, PM me and I'll answer what I can.  If you are an artistic type, this might be a cool thing to do for some extra travel money.  

Be Well,

-T

"Vantastic Living"

(taken from Bob's recent video, "Live for your last 5 seconds.")

When I first saw "BLM" my mind thought bowel movement. Been a long day. lol Not sure how "creative" I can be at the moment. haha

I have a couple of shirts that say "I live in a Van down by the River".

Maybe we need one that says "I live in a Van down by the Desert"!

:cool:

Plz don't take this the wrong way, but BLM these days also can be

Black Lives Matter....

i mean we all know what it means, but outside of our environment, we don't wanna create any negative or confusing issues.

Btw, I don't have a dog in the hunt, and I do not lean either direction....

But, my vote would be for fraters idea about boondockers working for amp hours!

You need something for the urban nomads and vandwellers. Not everyone boondocks in the desert.

galladanb said:
Plz don't take this the wrong way, but BLM these days also can be

Black Lives Matter....

To be fair, I doubt even 5% of the US knows what the Bureau of Land Management is or what it does. Especially if they do not live in the West. 

PS--not only do we need a design for urban dwellers, but also for Easterners and Floridians.

Tell ya what.  If someone feels inclined to do so and wants to create a new design, I'll create the next shirt based on design submissions in this forum.  For those without design skills, but a sharp wit, I'll pony up having an artist create something a bit more polished than what I can do.  Maybe we can collectively figure out which is most awesome via a poll.  After which, the winner gets their own free T-Shirt.   Thoughts?

-T

Bob already has some T shirts for sale that were designed a year or so ago.......

A Bob Wells T-Shirt should be considered as required nomad gear anyway :) I think we were just looking at having some fun with a homegrown idea for something new.  

-T

CityWoman said:
You need something for the urban nomads and vandwellers.  Not everyone boondocks in the desert.

How about:

"Boondockers do it in the City"

Although for a purist, the word 'boondocks' means in the middle of nowhere.

Mess with their minds.... :p

galladanb said:
...Plz don't take this the wrong way, but BLM these days also can be

Black Lives Matter....

I didn't want a T-shirt until I saw this. Now a "BLM Royalty" t-shirt sounds awesome. However, my names Bryan, so that's what the "B" stands for....