I live in a van down by the river

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timotb

Reaction score
Hello:<br /><br />I am attracted to this idea for traveling and vacationing. &nbsp;My plan would be to be a&nbsp;comfortable&nbsp;as possible, keeping a low profile. &nbsp;The best way to do that, in my opinion, would be to use a <strong>Mercedes Sprinter Chassis.</strong> &nbsp;Good fuel economy, every basic need like a shower,toilet, kitchen, bed, refrigerator, electric. &nbsp;Its small enough to be&nbsp;maneuverable, easy to park, doesn't attract the attention these&nbsp;behemoths get.<br /><br />Some of you guys sound more serious about making this a full time home. &nbsp;I keep&nbsp;thinking&nbsp;of the Saturday Night live Skit: &nbsp;"Livin in a Van down by the river" on this forum. &nbsp;&nbsp;<a href=""></a>

welcometo the group from me as well. I am living mostly in a small Class C RV (Chevy van chassis). Fortunately for me it is a choice. Yep, I am serious and do like the idea of "living in a van, down by the river". Or, in my case, wandering about North America, trying especially to get back to Mexico, but definitely near rivers, oceans and seas.