Howdy from Ontario

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coal

Reaction score
Just joined, looks like a interesting site.&nbsp; I have been a fulltimer for 15 years now, but I still work.&nbsp; Have a small truck repair shop where I do truck collision and painting, as well as alot of welding repairs.&nbsp; <br>Look forward to participating here.<br><br>

<FONT size=3>Hi Coal!&nbsp; I love this place.&nbsp; There's so much info and so many people willing to share what they know!</FONT><br><FONT size=3></FONT>&nbsp;<br><FONT size=3>Glad you found us!</FONT><br><FONT size=3></FONT>&nbsp;<br><FONT size=3>cyndi</FONT><br>

Hi coal, welcome! Glad you joined, and I look foreword to more of your posts and sharing your experiences.
Les

<FONT size=3>Hi Coal,</FONT><BR><FONT size=3></FONT>&nbsp;<BR><FONT size=3>I'm in Ottawa. Ever camp on crown land? I just picked up&nbsp;a good map that has the CL for Renfrew County. It's an hour drive from here. We are taking a month to travel Northern Ontario. I'm just in the midst of getting my rig ready. Should be finished by May first.</FONT><BR>

Truck collision sounds fun - but I'd soon run out of trucks *grin*.<br><br>Welcome aboard.<br>