How much TV do you watch?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was thinking about this question, and i realized that 90% of my "tv" viewing is youtube - mostly vandwellers & other nomads.  
once i'm on the road and can stop living vicariously thru everyone else out there already doing it, my tv watching should drop dramatically :)

RVTravel said:
Dune, that is an impressive load drop from one movie. It definitely puts battery power limitations into perspective.

The PS3 is a power hog from what I've read, but yeah more than I thought it would be. If I have internet I usually just rely on Roku and not DVDs, or watching on my tablet when boondocking

I'm able to answer the title question of the thread, with nothing relevant to the OP. If I happen to be some place and there's a tv on, I might watch it or just as likely look out the window, unless there's a conversation to be had, as in bar, restaurant, laundromat, doctor's office or ER, and if I visit family during the November-January holidays there's usually "the game" on so I'll participate in that too.

I only watch the news long enough for the weather report at 6 am and/or 6 pm. Other than that, I really don't watch TV. I do like to stream Star Trek TNG, Voyager, and DS9 on my notebook computer. Plenty of streaming services for these. I usually watch later in the evening before bedtime and after a good long hot half hour shower. :D