Hi, I'm Lisa! [split] Preparing to make the jump

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tigerlady01

Reaction score
Haha, well I screwed up introducing myself. So, I'll just say "Hi, I'm Dummy!" ( a k.a. Lisa) I got derailed getting on the road. My truck and personal belongings stolen. So, now I am on foot in Houston, Tx. Trying to figure a way out and up! Christian. 63. Widowed. Ya'll let me know if you have any ideas. Thx!

Welcome to the CRVL forums Lisa! I moved your post here so that more people will see it. Consider applying for a minivan on the HOWA website. Unfortunately the next awards will not happen until early 2021. https://homesonwheelsalliance.org/programs/

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

You may have done it already, but if not, contact social services at your location for food and shelter, and whatever else they provide. Get a job so you can save some money for another vehicle. Stuff happens, so don't give up, you will figure a way out once you are in a more secure place.
Good luck.