Hi from VA!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcundiff

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Reilly and I'm a student in central Virginia. One of my good friends and I recently bought a camper trailer because we love going on adventures together. It's already been a bit of roller-coaster ride! I'm looking forward to learning about this lifestyle and meeting all of you.

In addition to being an English major, I also work full-time at a used bookstore. I love reading, writing, and Thai food in equal measure.

Welcome to the CRVL forums, rcundiff! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

I try to hit a new Thai restaurant in every state I pass through; at least one!!!

rcundiff said:
Hello! My name is Reilly and I'm a student in central Virginia. One of my good friends and I recently bought a camper trailer because we love going on adventures together. It's already been a bit of roller-coaster ride! I'm looking forward to learning about this lifestyle and meeting all of you.

In addition to being an English major, I also work full-time at a used bookstore. I love reading, writing, and Thai food in equal measure.

Hi Reily! :)

It's a pleasure to meet you.

I like books too, PHYSICAL books. It sucks ebooks and such are so much more rational on the road full time, but I still will keep my collection. :p

The Principia Discordia is a favorite a mine and James Strangefellow is actually a name I gave myself as the first prophet of discordia.

All the best to you in your adventures.

Life is the book that writes itself :D

Glad you are here Reilly! I hope you get that camper trailer setup just the way you want it and it's more ups than downs on the ride!
Bob

Welcome from southern central Va. I might be near you. IE; i'm near Lynchburg.
I have camper & Van too.& are still camping out on my place.
sparky1

Welcome Sparky!

*gets out the good stuff, pours two tumblers, hands you one*

The best and only toast I know... "Here's to the written word."

Be well my intelligible friend - Slim. ;) (SW VA)

Crud.

"Welcome Reilly..."

*facepalm*