Hey We're new!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Hey everyone! My boyfriend and I are new to the RV world. We are currently trying to get out of our bills and renting lifestyle. This weekend we plan on building a bed and drawrs for our toyota tacoma truck bed. Then we plan on living in our truck ASAP and traveling the US. We also started a web page <A href="http://ourlifeourway.com" target=_blank>http://ourlifeourway.com</A>&nbsp;to document our travels. We will also be hiking the PCT in May 2012 so lots of plans for the years to come! We decided to join the forum so we can learn the ropes of RV living. Wish us luck! <br>-Ay and Jay<br>

Welcome to the forum. Look forward to checking out your web page.

Just came back from your blog and you've mde a very nice start with it. Blogging is something for which I haven't the patience. I enjoyed your comment on diving, a past time I haven't pursued since the 80s.

I wish you luck on your backpacking journey. It should be quite an experience. I'll keep checking in on the blog to monitor your progress.

<P><FONT size=3>Thanks for the Support Seraphim! We checked out your page from the yahoo forum. Very nice set up you have. We will be posting pictures up of our weekend truck makeover!</FONT></P>

Welcome and I hope your travels are wonderful!<br>Marsha/Kentucky<br>

<P><FONT size=3>Hi! I'm glad you found us!&nbsp; Be sure to keep updated with pictures of your build!&nbsp; I'll be looking at your blog, but I know we have members that don't follow the blogs...</FONT></P>

<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: small;"><font class="Apple-style-span" face="Arial">Hi Ay and Jay,</font></span><div><font class="Apple-style-span" face="Arial"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: small;"><br></span></font></div><div><font class="Apple-style-span" face="Arial"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: small;">..Glad you're a part of this great group.</span></font></div><div><font class="Apple-style-span" face="Arial"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: small;">Katie</span></font></div>

Welcome, Ay and Jay<br><br>There are a lot of savvy folks we&nbsp;all learn from here, so stay and share your goals, questions and answers with all of us.<br>

Hi Ay and jay, welcome! I have done small parts of the AT in the northeast, but a full thru hike isn't possible , at least for a while. I am jealous of your pct plans, but living small in a Tacoma might be a good start for you guys.
Les

Latest posts