Hey there! I need some help lol

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noclueforausername

Reaction score
Hey all! 

I'm heavily considering living full time in an RV, and would live to know more about it! 

Right now I'm looking at converting an old semi truck trailer, but am not sure how much it'd cost to convert or where to post more questions on that lol, but if that falls through I have my eye on a few fifth wheels and class a's ?

Any help would be much appreciated!

go to YouTube and search to your heart's content anything that you want to know it will be on there or Lead You Down The Rabbit Hole to where you want to go

Welcome No Clue to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Highdesertranger

mattvei said:
go to YouTube and search to your heart's content anything that you want to know it will be on there or Lead You Down The Rabbit Hole to where you want to go

A rabbit hole is putting it lightly LOL

Are you talking about converting the tractor or the trailer? if your talking about converting the trailer, that will be a project.. I drove truck for 13 years.. and Imho, there is no way I would take that project on.. especially if it is just me.. you will be very limited where you can go, even though it may not be operating as a commercial vehicle, the height a lone will limit you.. Just my opinion..

Of course it certainly is a personal choice, and it depends on what your thoughts are and where you want to go..

I want to have the option of going almost anywhere I want, and have my vehicle not look much different from anyone else.. Which is why I have chosen the Minivan option, when I was trucking down the road, my truck was my home, never had an apartment, or a separate vehicle for the matter..

Latest posts