Hey everyone! I'm Croc, the friendly crocodile!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Croc

Reaction score
Hi tasty, err.... I mean... friendly humans!

I have been interested in #vanlife for more than a year now. I browse the van life hashtag on Instagram all the time, dreaming and pondering what life would be like living on the road, traveling across the United States.

2020 was a wild year for me having completely changed my lifestyle in the second half of the year to become healthier. By December 2020, I had lost over 40 pounds (down from 220). 

I've never felt better, more alive, and more confident in my body than now. I no longer crave sweets and healthy living and fitness intrigues me more than sitting on the couch watching Netflix.

I want 2021 to be the year I take the plunge into van life after a few things are figured out first.

:)  :heart:

See ya'll around,
Croc

Is your dream a Van,minivan or maybe a RV? It’s really fun to plan!!

Welcome to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

well, I don't know, I do not normally allow, Crocs in my close proximity.. I think I will just say hello and welcome from a distance :)

MrsBackRoads said:
Is your dream a Van,minivan or maybe a RV?  It’s really fun to plan!!

I'm leaning towards a Mercedes Sprinter or RAM Promaster build out.  :shy: