Hello

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey , I’m so happy to be a part of something so cool ! My name is Angie! Hope to make it to 2024 RTR ! I am 60 years old and travel with my little dog named Gypsea ! I lost my husband last year , sold my house and became a wanderer! I am a polymer clay artist who creates fairy cottages , gnome homes and mermaid beaches ! I also knit, crochet and embroider! I am looking forward to meeting and making friends on my travels!

Hey , I’m so happy to be a part of something so cool ! My name is Angie! Hope to make it to 2024 RTR ! I am 60 years old and travel with my little dog named Gypsea ! I lost my husband last year , sold my house and became a wanderer! I am a polymer clay artist who creates fairy cottages , gnome homes and mermaid beaches ! I also knit, crochet and embroider! I am looking forward to meeting and making friends on my travels!

Welcome to the forum.................................My wife is a "hooker" too

Welcome to the forum, Angie:)

Welcome Angie. There are other artist/artisan's here too and I'm sure you will be meeting them soon. I wonder if you do any sewing and pack a small sewing machine along with you to do repairs and minor alterations. Always a needed service ;)

Pat Gypsea on the head for me,

Welcome , always nice to have other miniature making artist around!
I have made a lot of miniatures but not many are made from polymer clay. I am likely to be hanging around in Quartzite at least part of this winter.

Attachments

• acorn door.jpg
    acorn door.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. I wish you well on your adventures. And your crafts sound delightful.

I'd love to see some pics of your artwork some time!

Another hooker saying welcome! I'll be living in one of the RV parks in Quartzsite this winter so hope to see you around some campfire or other.

Welcome , always nice to have other miniature making artist around!
I have made a lot of miniatures but not many are made from polymer clay. I am likely to be hanging around in Quartzite at least part of this winter.
I love this ! Well maybe we can get together and play with some clay !

Look to the lower left for the attached files. Click on that and you can upload images from your gallery on your device.

Welcome… just took my grandsons to Angie’s in Logan Utah tonight. Your a good cook… haha! Welcome!
Heading back home starting tomorrow. But then it’ll be time to head south in just a couple months if not sooner…
So maybe see you in Quartzsite! Travel safe!