Hello

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi folks,my name is Rochelle, aka:Jumping Josephine..I have been a member since sometime in 2018 but somehow logged myself out and couldn't get back in the forums..I just recently started a new account,formally Lilac once before.Living in a 1994 dodge ram B250 conversion van with a few companions ,furry ones.This is still fairly new to me and I am doing my best to fiquer this life style out and stay positive along the way.Grown kids and nothing really to hold me back ,hoping to do what I can to save money and upgrade on another van in the near future..Arizona is my plan for this winter...

Welcome Rochelle to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

I remember Lilac, welcome back.

highdesertranger

hello Rochelle. welcome back to the forum! sometimes the staying positive
part can be quite difficult...but hey, we are all in this together so let us know
if you are ever in need :)
jim

Thanks Jim, yes so true about staying positive, I'm really trying but it's been one thing after another and now the screeching of my belt pulley I'm told that is what all that noise is about..Getting that fixed tomorrow,only a 15 dollar part but what a racket of a noise when I drive..sometimes it comes and goes but it's been getting worse..I guess the bearings wear out on this tension pulley wheel and I'm hoping this guy is right..same man that said I don't need the bottom part of my fan shroud who will be putting this on next..I can't afford a mechanic at this time so I'm hoping for the best..I want to make it to Arizona for the winter without breaking down

Latest posts