Hello

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gonna Jump

Reaction score
I've just made the decision to jump into van dwelling, been fantasizing about it for years. Discovered this site and realized I can turn a dream into reality! So....hi!

Welcome Gonna Jump to the CRVL forums! We like turning dreams into reality here!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome to the CRVL Forums     :) 

I'm sure you can do it if you want too.   You know,  "If you can dream it,  you can do it". 

It's just a matter of figuring out what kind of rig you want to move into for your journey into this life.   Then amassing the money to purchase it and a bit of money to fix it up so you can use it.   It doesn't have to be real elaborate as minimalism may have more going for it.    Think of owning possessions that can multi-task for you
and you own them and not the other way around.  It's more affordable that way and you'll have more room.

Just look around for awhile and begin to learn.

Welcome. If you've been reading the forum you know there's a huge number of ways of doing things. The fun is in picking your own that fits your unique life, and you'll find enough material here to put together the combination that works perfectly for you. Enjoy!