Hello Ya'll!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HappyCamper66

Reaction score
Newbie here! Looking for a new lifestyle. Downsizing & planning to live in my car! Yep, a Kia Soul  :rolleyes: Not because of current financial need but because I want to retire early & need to make drastic changes now to live comfortable in my "simple" future. So glad I found this site. Hope to meet each and every one of you either online or in person. Until then, wish me luck, thanks in advance for the support & let's live this WONDERFUL thing called life!!!

Welcome to the CRVL forums, KS66! We have a good number of members who are car dwellers. Their advice should be invaluable.

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome!

I spend part of the year living out of my Prius. So, I think your Kia is a great choice. If interested, I have some how-to articles of how I set up my vehicle for living. They are in the right-side column at http://SuanneOnline.blogspot.com.

Happy planning for happy travels!

Suanne

Welcome aboard 66!
You'll find lots of car dwellers here.
Downsizing is the name of that game......