Hello! Just bought a van!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigPhattyVW

Reaction score
Thanks for doing what you did Mr. Wells! It's been at least 4 years since I got your Kindle book and finally took the plunge this month with a 2002 Freightliner MT-45 Step Van. Gonna get it checked out this weekend to see how much of a lemon I bought (hopefully not). I'll keep you all posted along the way!

Peace
Clint

Welcome Clint to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

sounds like your step van is similar to mine. I have a 1996 MT45 (Grumman-Olsen)

Congratulations, And welcome to the forums. Hope your mechanic says it’s as good as new. There are a lot of good people here that will help if you have any questions. Good luck on your build , hope to cya at RTR.

Hi Clint - welcome to the forums ... and congratulations on your van purchase. I look forward to hearing how it works out for you.

Latest posts