Hello, I'm new here. How are you folks?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fixedweasel

Reaction score
Hello, how are you folks? My name is fixedweasel and I am just about finishing up a Honda Odyssey minivan conversion. Love Bob's videos and have gained much inspiration from them. My wife and I will be 56 years young this year and we want to travel inexpensively across the country to see the National Parks and such. We just wanted to introduce ourselves and say "hi". I hope you guys are well and safe.

Hello weasel and welcome, :). I see you made hello in the newcomers section. You should post a lot of pictures of your build over here.

First, don't make your pictures too large. Digital cameras create enormous sized pictures, so use Microsoft Paint or whatever to cut them down in size, use JPEG and 640x480 or 800x600 (I think is best). Then if you click on "Preview Post", you'll see "New Attachment: Choose Files" and "Add Attachment" bottom of the editing box. (I don't know the best scheme to use with a smart phone, as I don't have one, lol).

Ok, thanks. I'll try to figure that out. I'm not a tech guy that's for sure. Maybe "the Warden"* will help me out.

*mrs. weasel