Hello I am Smiley...

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiedyesmiley

Reaction score
Hey, I just started this lifestyle. I started primarly to cut down on my driving time for work. I am anxiously waiting to see what this lifestyle brings to me. I can't travle on my off days to much due to my son, yet we will be hitting the road as much as we can. I am a minimal type person from the start. I don't really want or long for a lot, well until I got Sugaree. She is a 2018 Ram Promaster 3500. 

I am going to hopefully grin and bare and install an exhaust fan within the next few weeks. Makes me nervous as hell!

I look forward to the experiences the universe will throw my way, and my expereince and knowledge I will gain from this community!
Have a Great day!

SmileY

Welcome cutting the hole is easy but sealing it is the important part.

Welcome to the CRVL forums tiedyesmiley! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.