Hello from Willow and I

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Racer5

Reaction score
Just a quick hello from my PBD (Plain Black Dog) Willow and I (Eric) and a thank you to Bob and all those who contribute to this interesting and valuable resource.

Our home base in Scio, Oregon but we have friends from Portland to Texas and have been traveling from the PNW to Texas back and forth over the last few years taking care of a wide variety of animals and properties for friends and clients and teaching defensive handgun classes to those so inclined.

We've been setting up our '04 Tacoma for about 6 months. We finally decided that the truck meets our needs and made the move to full time adventuring starting on January 1st of this year and chose to make this year's RTR our 1st stop. We'll be traveling to where our hearts desire and the weather dictates and keeping track of it all on our blog (I hate that term) adventureswithdog.com

We hope to meet some nice dogs and their nice humans and to pick up some tips and hints on how to make our coming adventure as comfortable, efficient and frugal as possible.

I know that we will have a few questions to ask about our dual-battery system and how best to utilize our little 100 watt Renogy suitcase as well as some simple (to someone beside me) wiring of our ARB refrigerator to a permanent 12 volt outlet.

Willow likes everything but squirrels and is especially fond of women and children although men can make up for their manliness by offering her an enthusiastic butt, head, or throat scratching session.

If you see us out and about the RTR this year feel free to say hello. When not at a seminar or out wandering and dog whispering we can usually be found at our white Tacoma with the white camper shell and Yakima rocketbox on top next to the (hopefully still upright with all the gusting wind going on) white canopy (seems like a white theme going on but my favorite color is green... I have no idea how that happened).

Thank you.

Howdy :)
Welcome to RTR and the forum.

We spotted your rig...will look forward to meeting.
We're in the white van :D
(With streamers on the antenna)

Hi and Welcome!! Be sure and introduce Willow to people that wander by your place, there's lots of doggies here. :)

Welcome to the CRVL forums, Racer5! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Hope to see you on Friday, when I finally roll into the RTR

Welcome aboard the CRVL forums Eric and Willow.
Hope the weather clears up a little so everybody at RTR can have a better time of it.

Hi Eric, nice to see you on here!

We've already met but I figured I'd welcome you here too!

Beth

Hi Eric
We met at the RTR and it was good to meet you. Now I can put a face and dog to Racer 5.

Hello and welcome,   :) 

If you are already on the road,  please check out my bottom link below.  It may be of value to you and others
on the road.

All the best !

It was really nice to meet you and Willow! Happy trails!

Latest posts