HELLO from WASHINGTON

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CLOUD WOMAN

Reaction score
Hi to the community, :heart: it's been a really long time since being on a forum, and taken some thoughtful meditation for me to decide to join this one although I've been watching rv and van dweller vids for almost a year now. In preparing to leave an abusive relationship, I bought a Ford Transit cargo van Jan 2016 to prepare for my life on the road and to prevent homelessness. I realize there's a lot of folks who think if you haven't hocked your entire life to the banks (the van was bad enough) that you're not a "productive citizen," and worthy of whatever crap anyone wants to dish out. As a retired social worker I don't believe that and I'm thinking those on this forum are of similar ideas....who knows.  

I traveled from Texas to my mom's home in WA state in my new rig and BOY WAS IT WONDERFUL TO TRAVEL IN A BRAND NEW RIG! Just went to Yellowstone in June where I was hit with a several inch deep snow storm, which forced me to leave my original campsite up on the mountain and go down down. We got 4" anyway and I nearly froze!  :-/ I haven't done a van build due to finances and health. I did do one mean "Bungie Build," however, LOL! I love to drive and am looking forward to meeting some of you I have only met via youtube vids!

SHOUT OUT TO YOU BOB! Thanks for all the vids, information, and undying dedication to those of us who have no choice, and those who do. Your kindness and thoughtfulness are so appreciated. 

Cloud Woman
Grateful

Hello, and welcome, Cloud Woman!

Welcome to the CRVL forums Cloud Woman! Love your attitude! It sounds like you're having a wonderful time. Any pictures of your van and Bungie Build?

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome from Washington!
Keep reading threads to get ideas for your build.

rvwandering said:
Welcome to the CRVL forums Cloud Woman!  Love your attitude! It sounds like you're having a wonderful time. Any pictures of your van and Bungie Build?

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started.   We look forward to hearing more from you.

Thanks rvwandering! I'll be certain to look into the tips and tricks! Yes, I have lots of photos and some vids from Yellowstone but have no idea how to get them on this site. Maybe the t & t will have some info on that. I'm used to clicking on a camera icon then it gives you the option to browse your pics on your pc or download a vid. That didn't happen here. ?  :huh:

Take care,
Cloud Woman
Grateful

Welcome!!!
Im at the other corner of the states.

Sorry to hear about your situation but hopefully you can get out and enjoy your new van!

Welcome aboard !
Never could afford a new rig , must be fun.
Plenty of info already posted to go through and..............
Ask any questions you might have.

Latest posts