Hello from Caravan Carolyn!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm at the RTR having a fantastic time meeting people and learning from the veterans.  Would love for you to follow me on YouTube!

Welcome to the forum, Carolyn! I already follow you and enjoy your videos! (Belinda the Editor @ YT).

Carolyn! Welcome to the CRVL forums! Lucky you at the RTR! I'm missing it and my RTR family, this year.

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome Carolyn, now get ready to get wet! Looks like you've got heavy rain coming 4 of the next 5 days out there. Remember to move your rig away from any wash and seek higher ground.

Be safe and stay dry!

Welcome aboard Carolyn!
A lot of us suffer from data restriction so I hope you will post on here as well as YT links.

Deal Breaker said:
Welcome Carolyn, now get ready to get wet! Looks like you've got heavy rain coming 4 of the next 5 days out there. Remember to move your rig away from any wash and seek higher ground.

Be safe and stay dry!

Woe, I guess I should look at the weather forecast!  Tthanks!

Welcome to the forum Carolyn.

It's helpful here to check other weather reports than just one.

Accuweather is still forecasting light rain for Friday afternoon and then none again until we have showers on Monday. No heavy rain at all.

And in any case, I've always thought that weathermen are the only ones who can be so wrong so often and still keep their jobs.

Hello Carolyn!
Glad you found your way to the Forums!
It was superfun discussing youtube with you and Bex yesterday!
Thanks for sharing your experience!

I usually prefer to read blogs (also because of bandwidth limitations), but I have been watching so many videos this week, because you all sparked my interest!

Almost There said:
Welcome to the forum Carolyn.

It's helpful here to check other weather reports than just one.

Accuweather is still forecasting light rain for Friday afternoon and then none again until we have showers on Monday. No heavy rain at all.

And in any case, I've always thought that weathermen are the only ones who can be so wrong so often and still keep their jobs.

I'm laying in bed listening to the heavy rain as we speak.  I guess it will be a stay in and read day. ?

StrayCat said:
Hello Carolyn!
Glad you found your way to the Forums!
It was superfun discussing youtube with you and Bex yesterday!
Thanks for sharing your experience!

I usually prefer to read blogs (also because of bandwidth limitations), but I have been watching so many videos this week, because you all sparked my interest!

Thank you!

Welcome to the forum!

I missed your last meet and greet, hope to make the next. Also hope you enjoy participating in the forum as much as I enjoy your videos. Thank you for all of the hard work.

jimindenver said:
Welcome to the forum!

I missed your last meet and greet, hope to make the next. Also hope you enjoy participating in the forum as much as I enjoy your videos. Thank you for all of the hard work.

Welcome Carolyn! I am at the RTR too. When is the next meet and greet?

Caryn

jimindenver said:
Welcome to the forum!

Thank you for watching!