Hello from Canada, eh!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suzzz

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm very happy to have found a forum of like minded people!

A little bit about myself: 

- I recently bought my second camper van; a 1987 GMC Vandura 2500 (a Christmas present from me to me).
- My first van was a 1978 Ford Econoline E150 high-top. The two previous owners had taken extremely good care of it so mechanically, she was in pristine condition, had never been winter driven and still had the original paint. For us here in Canada, finding a vehicle like that is like finding a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Unfortunately, she was horrible on gas so, after 4 years of great family adventures, I decided to part with it.
- The new van is fuel injected and doesn't have a high top so she HAS TO BE  better on gas. At least, that's what I'm hoping. I'll know more when I take her out of storage this spring.

Quick note : I still live in a house.  Vans #1 & #2 were meant to be family vacation vehicles. We spend about 5-6 weeks every summer living in the van plus numerous weekend camping trips throughout the year. Van #3 however will be my retirement toy and I plan to enjoy ever moment of it!

Suzzz

Welcome to the CRVL forums Suzzz!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started.   We look forward to hearing more from you.

[All the moderators are buzzed at the RTR and I saw you hadn't been welcomed :D]

Welcome to the CRVL forums Suzzz!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

(watch it TMG51! ;-) )