Hello from a Strangefellow

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

My name's James and I will converting soon from renting in Myrtle Beach, SC to full time adventruring, WWOOFing, http://www.wwoof.net (hopefull Jan, but not past April), and living in a soon to be purchased period travel trailer to go along with my recently purchased 1970 Chevy C-20, Olivia.
I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone and wish yall the best on your own adventures :).
I hope to contribute value and thanks in advance for all your assistence and advice.

Welcome to the CRVL forums James! Please post some pictures of your Chevy and trailer when you get a chance. :)

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

rvwandering said:
Welcome to the CRVL forums James! Please post some pictures of your Chevy and trailer when you get a chance. :)

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Nice to meet you. I tried to post pics I had, but they were too large of files. I'll check that link for help and I will get some of my pickup up asap, but the trailer I haven't purchased yet. Anyone selling one in the SE (im in SC) '60-'89 good shape, good price, pm me.

We're glad you're here James! I have a friend who has done some WWOOFing here out west. For the most part they were all great experiences. I think you'll love it!
Bob