Hello everyone !

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken s

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am Ken and currently live in Illinois. I have a 2022 6x12 cargo trailer I have been converting into a very simple place to live. My plans are to go full time and travel out west and stay on BLM land as much as possible. Not positive when I will be able to go full time as a nomad, still taking care of bills and physical junk on my end. I am disabled but not dead. My ultimate goal is No Job, No Stress and No destination. Thanks for letting me join your group and safe travels.

Welcome Ken to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome to the forums and sounds like you have plenty of vigor to get out and travel. Good luck with your adventures and hope to see you out there someday.

Welcome to theForum Ken. it sounds like we have at least one goal in common, that would be less stress. The Nomad lifestyle has its own kind of stress but it can be managed. One of the best ways to manage that stress is to get involved on this form and make new nomad friends.

Well Ken. Will you be heading to Quartzsite? Many of us will be there this winter.

Hello Ken,
Welcome! Great to have you,
Its out there, go get it!!