Hello Everyone

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanToo

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
This is My first adventure camping while traveling following Bob's recommendatiion. 
Thanks Bob, i could not have made it without your pointers, generosity and advice.

so, i am looking forward to meeting and joining your tribe/adventures and groups coming shortly.
Currently, purchasing and fixing up the Hi-Top Cargo van for this adventure.

i am driving from central Florida early May, so where should i head to join up?
i plan to change my drives license and residency to S. Dakota mid May before heading Westwards and or directly to your camp sites.
Ps advice and and give specific directions to Bob's group/tribe grounds during this period.

Great many thanks for your help.

Happy Camping and Be Safe & Happy

BR,
Dantoo
:cool: ;)

Welcome to the CRVL forums DanToo! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

By the time you're ready to hit the western states there should be several caravans for you to choose from. Head to the Gatherings section of the forum for info.

Hello and Welcome DanToo.

Nomadaventurer answered your question re groups. I assume you're talking about the Caravans. So as he said, go click on Gatherings....then once there, click on Caravans. Read and follow the instructions on there and get back to forum if you have further questions.