Hello All

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Henderson

Reaction score
Hello All, I'm completely wet behind the ears and haven't even bought my rig yet. I would use what I have but sleeping in a KIA Forte Koup would be extremely hard, but not impossible. I have been watching Craigslist in Las Vegas for a small Van that's hopefully in decent shape for a few thousand. My occupation is Cook/Chef but I'm not limited to just that I had worked as a data entry operator for years processing citations for a Rent-a-Car company. I joined workamper yesterday and been trying to find jobs where I can post up a few months at a time. If anyone has any recommendations for work I would be very grateful. This was just a little info about me and I look forward to getting to know all of you. 

Blessings to you all
David H.

Welcome David to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

Greetings, be sure to check out coolworks.com
Lots of jobs and hiring going on right now.