Having fun!!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wasanah2

Reaction score
Best times of my life were solo hiking and car camping, so for retirement, that's the plan.  I didn't know this forum existed.  I've been watching Bob's vids for some time and heard mention of a forum on the one of his vids and I was like, forum?  What forum?  So here I am.  I haven't read anything yet, but I'm sure I'll love it.  I've learned so much from the videos.  I'm learning what I'll need for whichever rig I'll get or whichever vehicle I'll get for the travel.  I do wish Bob would find more great info on the east side of the rockies.   Maybe folks here will have some ideas.   Glad to have found the forum!

Welcome, wasanah2! Lots of forum members east of the Rockies! You'll find lots of info here!

Welcome aboard wasanah2 !
I'm about as far east as you can get without a boat !
What kind of info are you looking for?
Free camping spots aren't as common as out west but we do have some.
National Forests , Game Preserves , etc.
And parking lots of course.

Have you looked at
https://freecampsites.net/
?

Welcome wasanah to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

Latest posts