Has anyone ever put a treadmill inside a bus

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where you at UrbanK on deciding what to do?
just wondering on your moving forward plans.

UrbanKid left the forum in a huff on April 12...............because we did not support his PetHostel idea........Demanding all his postings be removed

They do make those passive treadmills that operate in gravity. I’d imagine those would be light enough to put in a bus (though I’ve seen people haul hot tubs around so I feel like buses really have a higher weight capacity than people think).

You might have issues with it working if you’re not completely level, and I never really liked the feel of them over a normal electric tread.

Just my thoughts.

I have a friction rowing machine.
I love treadmills but they take up too much room in my rig.
My rig: 16'ft cab-over box truck with GMC Sonoma small truck toad.
The plan is to wheel the rowing machine out at camp and set it on the ground in inclement weather. Hard cardio every day. Its work, harder than the treadmill to inspire, Led Zepplin required.
I also will have the stationary bike stand allowing me to ride in place. Small footprint and the bicycle is non-negotiable.
Also a foldable, top-quality kayak and dumbells.
I can see the rowing machine being discarded eventually.
My goals: 2 hr's exercise p/d min.
Boondocking.
Solo.

Once upon a time I put a treadmill in my house. Luckily I was able to use it to hang clothes. :p