Grome's setup!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toyotaman0808

Reaction score
Here is what my setup in my&nbsp;Subaru&nbsp;forester looks like<div><a href="" target="_blank">Pic 1</a><br><div><a href="" target="_blank">Pic 2</a></div></div><div><a href="" target="_blank">Pic 3</a></div><div><a href="" target="_blank">Pic 4</a></div>

<P>Looks good, Toyotaman. FUnctionaL, efficient and comfy!</P>

Whoa?! That's the post I was looking forward to! Do you mind if I ask how tall you are? If I'm trying to sleep in my Impreza wagon, I've got to push the front seat forward on the passenger side then incline the seat back forward. I've then got a ridge on the upper rear back of the back seats to contend with. I've got to double pad it. At 6'3, the setup isn't ideal and I desperately miss my AWD Previa van.<br><br>I've not gone the memory foam route yet but am still depending on layers of thermarest pads to do the job.<br><br><br><br>

I am 6' I push the passenger seat all the way up I have just enough room. My seats lay down flat. A little mattress is the way to go it is so comfy lol. I just installed some curtains last night its nice to have some privacy.

Well I broke down and bought me a ford van. Ill post pics and update my build as I go along. Im not near the internet much so I will post them when i can. haha<br>

Wow from Subaru to Van?&nbsp; You're not going to know what to do with all that SPACE!!&nbsp; lol!<br>

I am cramped for space in my van, Suburu or station wagon would be tough. Looking forward to seeing your new set up.

Hah I feel like I went from a small room to a whole house. I will post some pics. When I get to a computer. Coming along well.