Greetings

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missgardenbee

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Bee. Have lived for 2years in a 40 year old 20 ft 5th wheel that didn't survive the -20 winter very well - no more electrical or working plumbing. Just bought a 2006 Chrysler T & C that I will at least be camping and road tripping in. The 5th wheel is still somewhat liveable. I have a 6 year plan to become debt free before I would hit the road full time. I'm visiting my folks, practicing. Brought my 2 cats and 65 lb dog. My dad built my bed. Just going to have a kitchen box, not use electricity unless I'm parked by an electrical outfit. Looking forward to learning all I can from everyone here.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1498443437818.jpg
    FB_IMG_1498443437818.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 14
Let us know how you make out I have the same kind of van

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

Welcome Bee to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

:) Hello and Welcome

Sounds like a rough winter!  I've lived in Tx and SD where I had to haul water in due to plumbing issues.  A pain in the butt however I managed it.  The worst was 6wks. in the winter in SD.  Unless we are prepared for it the loss of elec. and water at the same time cannot only be aggravating but also life threatening.  I'm glad you made it O.K.

Jewellann and Queenie

Welcome aboard Bee !
Just ask those questions as they pop up .

Capt. Ken here. New to this online stuff. Just finding the place to make comment took awhile. But, my burning question, and the reason for joining this forum is to find out the dates (if they are set) for RTR 2018. Been in 49 of the 50 states and camped in over 30. Just reading these posts is an education in and of itself.
I'm glad I found y'all, and if I don't say much it's because I've got all this reading (read that EDUCATION) to catch-up on.

Latest posts