Greetings & Salutations

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Awesomatic

Reaction score
I was looking online for a cheap ol' RV and came across this community...then I got addicted. I've watched documentaries and countless YouTube videos of Vandwellers and Nomads.  I've looked through pictures and blogs and posts...it is all fantastic.  I'm so envious.  The reason I was looking for a cheap RV is because I'm attempting to move from Atlanta to Seattle.

Anyway, I just fell in love with the website and community I've seen thus far and wish all of you well.  Perhaps when I get settled in Seattle, I can offer some sort of safe haven for the small price of a conversation.  Like a free AirBNB for driveways.  :D

P.S. Because of this website, I will be attempting to live in my Prius.

Welcome, Awesomatic. I'm fairly new myself - to the website and the nomad life. Living in a Prius is ambitious. I don't know that I'm minimalist enough for that, but kudos to you!

Thanks.  Well, I will be flying back and forth each week...so I'll stay in the Prius for four to five days then fly back to Atlanta.  If I can't make it, there is always a hotel...then I can come up with a better plan...haha.  But I'm going to give it my best shot.

Welcome aboard Awesomatic and Prius Dweller .

Welcome to the CRVL forums Awesomatic! Keep us updated. :)

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Oh yeah, Suanne and Brent are inspirational.  They're both so in tune with what works best for them.

Edit: (I forgot to add that I read somewhere that the plural of Prius is 'Prii'...haha)

Be sure to look at the small motorcycle towing trailers also. They can be towed by a Prius to add capacity of stuff storage.

Goshawk said:
Be sure to look at the small motorcycle towing trailers also. They can be towed by a Prius to add capacity of stuff storage.

I saw a few teardrop campers online that I could pull and power with my Prius, and if money were not such an issue, I'd go for it.  Naturally, there are guys out there that build their own, but this being my first time out and all, I think I'll stay small and grow if I have to.  Thanks for the tip.