Greetings from PA

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cyndi717

Reaction score
Hello. My name is Cyndi and I am about to start my mobile life. My son graduates (I hope) from high school in a couple of weeks, the house is sold and I am ready for some nature healing. Am I afraid? Yes. Am I determined? Another yes. Too many years working in IT have done me in. I will be heading out west and will be living on a small pension that my early retirement has given me. I look forward to learning as much as I can from this community and maybe 20 years? from now will have some wisdom to offer!  Lol

Welcome aboard the good ship CRVL forums Cyndi!
Hope the kid gets that diploma and hope retirement is all you are hoping for.
Ask all the questions you want , won't bother us a bit.
I'm sure you'll fine plenty to add to other's questions as well , we hit on some very wide ranging subjects here. An IT pro's advice will be required more often than you think !

Welcome to the CRVL forums. Cyndi! I hope you're planning on attending the RTR. It's the best place in the world to learn about the mobile life.
http://www.cheaprvliving.com/gatherings/

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

I love Pennsylvania...it's a great place to say you're "from" :)

Welcome Cindi,  from southern Ohio where Kentucky and West Virginia meet. 

I think it's a great choice you're making now.   You can live and enjoy the dream while you
are still young enough to get the most out of it.  Get ya a good digital camera to take along
as you'll see things your friends won't believe when you tell them about it.  LOL   A little voice
recorder or app for your cell where you can record your thoughts and impressions or directions
to places you want to see so you can keep a journal or blog about the places you've been or things
you've seen.  in time you'll be glad you did.

You may want to check out the two links below.   The first one is how I fitted out my first Van for week end
and overnight camping out to get my feet under me for longer trips.   The second is handy site for when you are once on the road and need a "Swiss Army Knife" of useful info at your finger tips.

All the best and happy travels.   :)