greetings from canada

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

canuckcargo

Reaction score
Hello folks, I've been creeping these forums for a month or so. Thanks for all the great information. Not to mention it seems like a great community
I'm currently converting a 99 Chevy express into my new home
I might share some of the build if I remember to take enough pictures.

Welcome, Canuckcargo! Looking forward to those pictures!

Welcome to the CRVL forums Canuckcargo! We're glad that you decided to join us! Any and all pictures of your build before, during and after will be appreciated.

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Howdy and welcome. Always glad to have a new voice to add to the collective wisdom. Pictures are always nice but I know they can be hard to remember when your in the 'zone' and getting things done.

Canada's a big country. I'm not trying to be to nosy but just wondering what general area your from?

Cheers

gypsychic said:
Howdy and welcome. Always glad to have a new voice to add to the collective wisdom. Pictures are always nice but I know they can be hard to remember when your in the 'zone' and getting things done.

Canada's a big country. I'm not trying to be to nosy but just wondering what general area your from?

Cheers

They sure are, you don't realize how few you have until it's too late.

Haha that's very true, I'm from Southern alberta