Greetings from a dreamer

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karriea

Reaction score
Several extended cross country trips and lots of happy wandering stateside and abroad in the past, but presently armchair traveling, dreaming, researching due to a teen and elderly parent at home. I have SS ( cancer survivor) so if health holds I probably can swing the vanlife in a few years when the kiddo is in college with a bit of creativity.  The elderly parent is actually attracted to the idea too. I think she's as fed up with winter and housing costs as I am, if not more. 

I was especially thrilled to see the NM parks info.  I'm on the opposite coast, but love New Mexico. Magical! Nice to see all of the solo women too. I used to travel alone quite a bit, so think it would be pretty empowering to take the wheel as you ladies have. 

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and wish everyone well. I'm going to be lurking quite a bit while researching, and may contribute once in awhile if I have destination advice or gear experience. I've really gotten a kick out of Bob's YouTube Channel. Such a positive person, and a really cool and inclusive community.

Welcome to the CRVL forums karriea!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.