Greetings fellow travelers!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RVArtist

Reaction score
Just joined today and wanted to introduce myself. I am currently parked in GA, living in my class C on a friend's property. Quit my job, sold my house, and will be helping build a studio in the barn here for my glass art. I'll be traveling and art-ing full time. While on the road I'll be making jewelry by wire wrapping glass pieces fired in my kiln. So glad to be out of the Atlanta area traffic and living free in my tiny house on wheels! Ilove watching the videos of interviews with others, and seeing how different people live. I hope I can contribute something meaningful to the discussions here.

Welcome RVArtist to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

Thanks! I'm planning a long trip for May-July to NC,PA, NY, Canada's thousand islands, NH and MI then back to GA via Berea, KY. Maybe I'll meet up with some of you along the way!

Rvartist, do you have a link to some of your art?

I'm on Facebook at Cheerful Glass and Instagram am@mycheerfulglass. Thanks for asking!

Latest posts