Great Site!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moondancer

Reaction score
I just want to say this is the best RV site with the best people and the best advice.
Sincerely.

Welcome the forums Moondancer! Glad you found us and that you like the site. Bob has made this a great place to share information and make friends. You may want to head on over to the Newcomers Corner and introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your life.

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

welcome, I have to agree with you, this site definitely stands out from your run of the mill RV forums. Bob has done something special here. highdesertranger

I deserve little credit! I'm just the mama who keeps telling the kids to play nice to each other!

The moderators and administrators deserve lots and lots of credit!

But mostly it's you all!!!! What an amazingly kind and generous group of people have landed here!! Sometimes I read your posts and I'm just blown away by your basic human goodness.

You're the heroes!
Bob

rvwandering said:
Welcome the forums Moondancer! Glad you found us and that you like the site. Bob has made this a great place to share information and make friends. You may want to head on over to the Newcomers Corner and introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your life.

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

I Think so too. :heart: