Got a new van!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is an awesome buy man. Nice van. It has a top on it like mine except mine doesn't have the windows. Is it a C30 or C35? What is the headroom measurement on that one?<br><br>Gus<br><br>

Haven't measured but I would guess maybe 6'2" or something around there.

C30=3/4 ton&lt;/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;C35= 1 &nbsp;ton&lt;/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;Yup, yours is taller than mine; I thought it looked like it was. The bubble is shaped pretty much the same only taller. I think my head room is only 69 or 70 inches. yours is super clean too. Awesome shape; nice.&lt;/div&gt;

Nice looking van! Seems like your travel buddy is happy with the purchase, too.

Very nice! I almost bought something similar several years ago. Question: do you actually sleep in the overhead bunk above the driver seat? I'd be scared that I'd fall off in the middle of the night! Just wondering.

&nbsp;C30-3/4 ton and IT"S a Chevy NOT a ford like you stated.&amp; the engine is more than likely a 350 Cu.In engine.

<EM><STRONG><SPAN style="COLOR: #888888">Looks the biz. Ped. Good onya. Geoff</SPAN></STRONG></EM>