Good Vehicle to Get

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

What would be a good type of vehicle I require one to allow me to stand in it and hopefully put a wet bath in it as well so any suggestions?<br><br>I thought a box van but stealthiness on them may not be as good as I wish and I thought a rv but as well the stealthiness on that would be horrible. I as well thought van but I really cannot stand in it thats the problem, so any suggestions for the best of all worlds?<br>

others will also chime in, but IMO 'high top' vans are almost as stealthy if you don't have any flashy painting or other things calling attention to itself, and a class B can also go that way.&nbsp; Box vans and other things stick out a lot more.&nbsp; <br>

But can I fit a wet bath in there? And what about water can tanks fit underneath it??<br>

I'm far from an expert on what can fit, But I know several class B (Converted vans) that do have wet baths, as well as a full kitchen and a bedroom.&nbsp; Anything that fits in one of those will fit in any (high top)van with some work<br>

I plan to be quite stealthy in all manners but the problem with any kind of van is lack of space for me some space matters thats why a box van/truck would be good though the stealth of that is not that good...<br>

<P>It could be due to me living in a tourist city, but I have never had a single issue in my van. I don't stay in any one spot, so I've never been bothered. I'm no where close to stealth, but people don't have an issue it seems with my van being parked out on some residential street, or a church parking lot, or even walmart. When I visit with friends, I am parked outside their place until the morning then off again. Could be an option. Often, if a strange van is in a neighbourhood, people call the police just in case. But when they see an RV, they don't seem to care. There's a difference between someone knowing that a person is "hiding" in an unmarked van, and knowing that someone is in their RV. Honestly, I hadn't ever considered the fact that people would be bothered by an RV of any type, and that stealth may need to be an option when I moved into my van. I didn't even know about great sites such as this!</P>