Good morning everyone!!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happyhippymom

Reaction score
Good morning everyone! 
Just wanted to introduce myself a little. I am a mother of 2 wonderfully crazy boys, but they are the light of my life. Me and my bf  have been together for over a year now, and he has got me interested in more outdoors/survival stuff, which is totally fun. I am somewhat of a new age hippy/naturalist I suppose. We currently live in the Colorado Rocky Mountains and we are both nature lovers. Camping and being outdoors is one of our favorite hobbies. We are currently packing up our house and downsizing our possessions for a new adventure to Southern Oregon in June. I cannot wait! I have lived in my tiny town for all my life, and I am ready for a change. I am just beginning the process of researching building our own tiny house on wheels, and living the tiny life. I think it will bring us all closer together and give us the freedom to travel more and pay for experiences together- and help our beautiful planet. What more could we as for, right?!  :p Well, I am looking forward to chatting with people on here, and any and all advice about the mobile/tiny life is appreciated.  
Blessed Be, 
HappyHippyMom

Blessed Be, HHMom. Welcome to the forum, great group of diverse folks here, dive right in and get to know us.

Welcome to the CRVL forums happyhippymom!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome! That process of down-sizing is an awesome feeling, right?

Here's to tiny living plans! :)